How To Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058
What is QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058 & How to fix it?
Usually, every QuickBooks Error has a distinct reason behind its inception. The case is not same for the QuickBooks Error PS058; it’s a generic error code. You will typically get this error when you are trying to download the latest payroll update. It might come due to a human error, machine error or a blend of both. It is quite bothersome to get an error on your screen when you are trying to get work done fast. If are looking for a faster way out, you can just dial the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Number at +1888-557-5018 and ask one of our QuickBooks Specialists to solve the problem. However, we are providing a complete step by step guide to get rid of this error so that you can get back to work.
Solutions To Fix QuickBooks Error PS058
Solution 1: Try To Download Payroll Update Again.
Solution 2: Try downloading the latest upgrade release from Intuit QuickBooks. You can read about that in downloading the latest QuickBooks release.
Solution 3: Manually download the latest software update online
- Download the patch file “qbwebpatch.exe” from http://www.quickbooks.com/support.
- If you do not have an active internet connection on the computer which has QuickBooks installed, go to a different computer which has an active internet connection and download this patch file.
- Move the downloaded file from this computer to the computer which has QuickBooks on it using a Flash Drive or CD.
- Install the patch file on your Desktop.
- Update the tax file from the CD/Flash Drive.
Solution 4: Check your Company file for any Errors
- Open “Product Information” window by pressing F2 or Ctrl+1 on your Keyboard while QuickBooks is open on your screen.
- Now, press F3 or Ctrl+2 in the Product Information window.
- Go to Tech Help window and click on “Open File” tab.
- Look for a file by the name “qbwin.log” and double click on it.
- Press the keys Ctrl+F on your Keyboard and a small window will open up on the top-right corner of your screen. Type “Error” in the field provided and hit enter.
- Look for all the statements that show up. Identify the numerical error code e.g. QuickBooks Error 15270 and search it on our website. We have a detailed step by step guide for solving every QuickBooks error.
Solution 5: If you have used RegCure or no error was found in the previous step, follow the steps given below.
- Close or Exit your QuickBooks.
- Open the Task Manager utility by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Search for the programs “qbupdate.exe” and “qbdagent2002.exe” in the list. Close both the programs if they are present by using “Close Program” tab.
- Press the Windows key on your Keyboard and type “reboot.bat” in the search window.
- If the file is found, double-click on it to run it.
- A DOS-type shell will open and will automatically close after its done.
- Restart your computer.
- Download the latest payroll update again.
Following the above solutions should have resolved the QuickBooks Error PS058. However, if the error is not resolved or if you are facing any technical difficulty, you can just dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Number. One of the Specialists from the Technical Department will look into the problem and also solve it for you.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 15240
What is QuickBooks Error 15240 & How to fix it?
QuickBooks is one of the most prominent Accounting software out there. Since its inception, QuickBooks has single-handedly changed the entire accounting industry with its industry-leading umpteen features and innumerable functional tools.
From time to time, QuickBooks releases new tools and upgrades according to the demand and new market trends. To utilize QuickBooks to its very limits, Users need to regularly upgrade their current QuickBooks to the latest version available.
Sometimes Users get errors on their computer screens when they are trying to update their QuickBooks to the latest version. QuickBooks Error 15240 is one of the errors because of which you would not be able to download and install the latest version released by Intuit. Below we are mentioning all the messages that might come up on your screen if you face the QuickBooks Error 15240.
“Error 15240: HRESULT XXXXX The Payroll Update Did Not Complete Successfully.”
“Error 15240: HRESULT XXXXX The QuickBooks Update Did Not Complete Successfully.”
“The error (qbupdate_error_package_install_FCS_file_nowritepermission) is returned by the File Copy Service (FCS)”
“Error 15240: The update did not complete successfully or the file specified cannot be opened”
“File Exists: The file specified cannot be opened. Ensure that it is not being used by any other program or application.”
You can try to solve this error on your own by following the solutions given in this article or you can dial the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number at +1888-557-5018 and connect to one of our QuickBooks Experts. They will not only solve the error but also run a deep scan to dig out any hidden errors so that you can rest assured that your QuickBooks is safe and running.
- Close your QuickBooks if it is open on your screen.
- Go to the desktop and look for QuickBooks icon. Right-click on the icon and select “Run QuickBooks as an Administrator”. If the error still shows up on your screen move on to the next solution.
- Make sure that the SSL2 tab is checked in the Internet options. Restart your QuickBooks, if the error persists, move on to the next solution.
- Reinstall your QuickBooks with the help of Clean Install tool. All the files will be removed; this is a necessary step for making sure that the data causes no interference with a fresh installation of QuickBooks on your computer.
The solutions mentioned above should get rid of the QuickBooks Error 15420. However, if the error still persists or you face any technical difficulty, you can dial the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-557-5018 without hesitation. Our QuickBooks Experts are at your service 24×7.
QuickBooks Payroll Error 61103 – Cannot Change Direct Deposit Pin
QuickBooks has earned the confidence of its customers by providing top of the line features and regular updates. QuickBooks comes pre-packed with innumerable features that will not only streamline all the mundane tasks but also automate them to reduce manual errors. One of the most sought-after features of QuickBooks is Direct Deposits. One can use Direct Deposit to pay their employees. The net payroll amount would automatically be deposited into your Employees’ account once the direct deposit is set up. Sometimes our users have to face some errors like the QuickBooks Error 61103.
This error will show up on your screen when you will try to make a change in the Direct Deposit Pin without setting up the admin account and password for your QuickBooks or you have forgotten the PIN for Direct Deposit.
Now, let’s talk about the solution. The solution for the QuickBooks Error 61103 comes in two parts.
First part: Setting up Admin account for your QuickBooks
- Choose a User to be the Administrator. Keep in mind that only he/she will have the complete access to your QuickBooks. Administrators are the primary controllers of QuickBooks and they can set up the access levels for other users.
- Open your QuickBooks>Company’s menu bar and then click on “Set Up Users Tab”.
- A user list will come up on your screen. Click on “Admin Field” and then “Edit User Option”.
- Type the admin name and password in the indicated fields and select “Confirm Password”.
- Click on “Next” and then “Finish”.
Part two: Changing PIN for Direct Deposit
- Open your QuickBooks and log in as the Admin.
- Go to Toolbar Menu>Employees Tab> Send Payroll Data.
- Click on send Payroll data and then go to Payroll Service Pin.
- Click on “Forgot your Pin” button.
- Type in the new PIN and click on “submit” tab.
Note: Remember this PIN so that you don’t have to go through the same procedure again.
In case you need any help with changing the PIN or any other technical problem, give us a call. Connect with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team by dialing the QuickBooks Payroll Support Number +1888-557-5018 and they will provide you a solution so that you can get back to work.
QuickBooks Payroll Integration With Virtual Time Clock
As we have discussed in many previous articles that Intuit QuickBooks has this clear goal in their mind to provide the best accounting software with innumerable features to their Users. Intuit pays extra attention to User experience and User needs and for that they integrate QuickBooks with some third-party applications. Virtual Time clock is one such integration app. In this article, we will discuss Integration of Virtual Time Clock with QuickBooks and its certain features.
- Enable Time tracking in your QuickBooks preferences.
- Navigate to Edit>Preferences>Time & Expenses>Company Preferences and select Yes under Do you Track Time?
- Next, enable the Employees to use time data in order to create paychecks by going in the Employee Center.
- Navigate to Employees menu>Employee Center>Select an Employee>Edit menu>Edit Employee>Payroll Info. Click on Use time data to create paychecks.
- Go to menu bar once again and select file option. In the menu opened search for “Utilities Tab” and click on that followed by “Export” option. Select Timer lists in the drop-down menu. You might have to replace the * from the file name, but do not change the file extension.
- Now, we have to export the Payroll Items. Navigate to Reports>List>Payroll Item Listing and click on the Excel button and create a new worksheet. Proceed to create a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file and select Export. Keep the extension same, you can change * with a file name if you have to. Take a note of the location of the file.
- You have to export the QuickBooks Employees. Navigate to File>Utilities>Export>Lists to IIF Files. On the right hand side of the menu look for Employee List and click on it to put a checkmark in the box given. Select “OK”. You might have to replace the * from the file name, but do not change the file extension.
Note: In order to export or import files to QuickBooks you must switch to single-user mode.
Virtual Time Clock Integration Setup
You can set up the directions and specifications for Virtual Timeclock to give the desired output. You only have to go through the setup once and after that Virtual TimeClock will be integrated to your QuickBooks.
- Setting up your Export defaults. Navigate to Administration toolbar>Configure>Payroll Settings and select the QuickBooks export format and select Setup.
- The next step is to import files of Payroll Items and Timer Lists. Click on each Select button and also choose the corresponding file. Under the Fields to the Export list, assign a Virtual TimeClock to each Payroll Item by clicking on the + button.
Note: Multiple export fields can be assigned to a single Payroll item.
- Navigate to Administrative toolbar>Users>Add>Import Users. Import all your QuickBooks users and follow the instructions on your screen for importing an IIF file.
Note: QuickBooks may create blank or duplicate employee records if it is not able to find a name with an exact match.
Exporting Payroll Hours
- For exporting the Payroll hours choose Payroll Approval in the Virtual TimeClock administrative toolbar. On your Dashboard, enter the Timecard review and Payroll Approval. Once you are done with all the timecards, click on Export.
Note: If you have missed a timecard and it still needs to be approved, you won’t be able to export it.
Importing Payroll Hours
- The first step to Import Payroll hours is to go to the File menu of your QuickBooks.
- Navigate to Utilities>Import>Timer activities.
- Look for the file that was created in the Exporting Payroll Hours and select it.
- You do not have to review the entire file to complete the report.
- Go ahead and open the Payroll center and click on Start Scheduled Payroll.
- Only Employee hours will be imported for Payroll processing by TimeClock Integration. If you wish to add Jobs, Service items, Customers etc they can be added to the weekly timesheet.
- A well defined Payroll schedule must exist in order for the Employee hours to appear in the Enter Payroll Information tab.
If you followed the entire process step by step, your QuickBooks will be integrated with Virtual Time Clock in no time. However, if you got stuck anywhere or are facing any technical issue, you can dial the QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number at +1888-557-5018 and our QuickBooks Experts will be on the line to assist you.
QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS038
QuickBooks Payroll is prone to errors if not used in the appropriate way. QuickBooks Error PS038 is Payroll error; it shows up when you are trying to download the latest update for your QuickBooks Payroll. The message on the error is
“Message, you’ve retrieved the latest payroll update and validated your Payroll subscription. We strongly recommend that you go online again before mm/dd/yyyy [PS038].
And the date which is mentioned in the error has already passed.
We are mentioning three solutions for the Error PS038, follow them in the order they are written and you will get rid of the error. If you are not in the mood to read the whole article and repairing the error yourself, you can just dial the QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number 1888-557-5018 and explain the situation to our QuickBooks Experts. They will assist you over the phone call itself.
- Depending on your Payroll service, follow this step
- Go to Employees > My Payroll ServiceàSend Usage Data, or
- Go to Employees > Send Payroll Data
- After you are done with sending the data, try to update your Payroll again. If the error is still coming on your screen, go to solution 2.
- If you are facing problems in sending the data, contact the Payroll Support Team.
Solution 2: Review the Paychecks
- Create a Backup of the company file before doing anything else.
- Go to Edit > Find > Advanced tab.
- Filter > Choose Filter, select Detail Level.
- Filter > Choose Filter, select Online Status.
- Search for the Paychecks which have not been sent to Intuit by clicking the Find button (QuickBooks Desktop only).
- Save the details of the Paychecks if there are any. You can also create a new Payroll Summary report and save it.
- Open the first paycheck in the list by locating it.
- Click on the “Paycheck Detail” button.
- Go into Earnings > Review Paycheck window; add the earnings in the list as the last earnings.
- A prompt will appear on your screen with the message “Net Pay Locked”. Click on “No” to close the message.
- Click on the Rate field and ensure that the taxes and the net pay have not changed, click on “Ok”.
- If any message appears on your screen regarding the Past transaction, click on “Yes”.
- Save and close the Paycheck.
- If the Recording Transaction message comes on your screen, click on “Yes’”.
- Open your paycheck again and select Paycheck Details.
- Delete all the earning items in the earning section that you had added.
- Click on “Okay” if the taxes and net pay did not change.
- Repeat the steps for all the Paychecks.
- After you are done with all the Paychecks, try sending the Data again.
Solution 3: Make sure you are on the latest tax table.
- If you are not able to get to Latest tax table.
- Click Employees > Get Payroll Updates > Update.
- If you are using another Payroll file, update that file.
- If that file was updated, try updating your original file.
- If the update is successful you will be able to send and create Payroll, however, this will not remove the PS038 error.
QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 12002
Were you seeking to update your QuickBooks Payroll or any other Payroll service and got the QuickBooks Error 12002?
Do not fret and read this article to the very end to understand the cause of this error and also how to solve it.
You can try to solve it by yourself by following the below give steps or you could just dial the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-557-5018 and our technical experts team will guide you through the process.
Reasons For QuickBooks Error 12002
- Network time-out
- Antivirus or Firewall interfering with the internet connection
- SSL settings not appropriate
- Link/component Damaged
How To Get Rid Of QuickBooks Error 12002?
- Make sure that Internet Explorer is set as default Explorer or just follow the steps given below to make Internet Explorer your default explorer.
- Go to your home screen by closing all programs.
- Go to Internet Explorer.
- Navigate to Tools Option.
- Look for Security > Global Icon > Set it to medium high
- Enable Content Advisor by going in Content Tab.
- Connection Tab > set it to “Never Dial a connection”
- LAN connection > Automatically Detect settings
- Choose “use a Proxy Server”
- Open Advanced Tab and then go to Restore Advanced Settings
- Select TLS 1.0
- Unmark TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2
- Restart your system.
- Re-open your QuickBooks and try to update the Payroll once again.
If you still encountering problems while updating your QuickBooks Payroll or any of the Payroll functions follow these steps.
- Restart your computer and run it in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Update the Parental Control Applications of your Firewall and Antivirus.
- Re-install your QuickBooks while keeping it in Single-User mode.
- Try updating your QuickBooks Payroll if it not updated.
If you followed the above-given steps you QuickBooks Payroll should have been updated but if it is not you can contact the QuickBooks Technical Team on the QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number on 1888-557-5018 at any time of the day. Our QuickBooks Experts have years of experience with dealing such problems.
How to Start YTD QuickBooks Payroll Mid Year
Have you just started using QuickBooks Payroll in the middle of the year and wondering how to do YTD for your employees or clients?
Or an employee has just joined you and you want to add his YTD so that you can pay him?
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop Homepage.
- Go to the Help menu.
- Navigate to About QuickBooks which will be present at the bottom of the screen.
- A green screen will pop up on your monitor.
- Press Ctrl, Alt and Y keys simultaneously on your keyboard
- Navigate to Set Up YTD Amounts window.
- A list will be displayed which will have details for the documents needed for entering YTD history.
- A prompt on your screen will ask the date from which YTD summaries are to affect accounts.
- Liability, Payroll and expense accounts all need the dates to be provided. After you have entered the dates click on next.
- Now, enter the date from which you desire to use the QuickBooks Payroll in order to create checks. Click on Next.
- Now start entering YTD records for each employee.
- Choose an employee from the list and click on enter summary button.
- Now start entering information.
- Earning Items > Enter the wage amount that you want to pay to your Employee.
- Other Employees and Company Payroll Items > enter the amount of Tax Deductions, Company contributions, Deductions, and Additions.
- Click on Show Wage Bases button to create a column in the Other Employee and Company Payroll Items box.
- Accounts Affected > Chart of Accounts. Select the appropriate option.
- After the first entry is completed, go to the next entry by clicking on Next Period button. Repeat the step for all the employees.
- Click on Save.
- If you have entered all the YTD entries, click on Next for closing the window.
- The user has to create the payment and enter all previous liability payments made.
- In lump sum amount enter the previous quarters’ payments.
- Enter the appropriate Payment for the period ending dates.
- Tax and Liabilities > Enter the Payroll and tax items and amounts.
- Finish the first payment.
- Click on Next and repeat. Do this for all Payments and save the work when you are done.
If the steps look complicated or if you face any problem trying to follow the steps given above then you can dial the QuickBooks Payroll Support Number at 1888-557-5018 and talk to our QuickBooks Experts Team who will guide you through the process.
Create Sample Payroll in QuickBooks
Did you ever want to add something to your QuickBooks Report or simply add a new process but didn’t want to risk your existing data? Well, good news for you. QuickBooks is loaded with plenty of sample companies and payrolls to test out your experiments without risking your own data. QuickBooks Payroll is like a blessing for the Accountants as well as other Employees. Using QuickBooks to make a Payroll is really easy and all the help that you might need to create sample Payroll in QuickBooks which is available on our website. If are still confused about using any of the functions of Payroll, you can just dial our QuickBooks Support Phone Number and one of our experts will be online to help you.
If you want to create a sample Payroll system in QuickBooks, click on the drop-down list and select a state and press continue. A sample company will be created and once it is created click on continue to go to the Payday page.
If you look closely just below the table you would be able to see information on some queries. If you wish to find out the solutions to these queries, you will have to first make sure that pop-ups are not blocked on your Computer as the solution will appear in pop-up windows.
We Are Mentioning Some Of The Queries:
- Deleting a Listed Employee
- Commission Run and regular Paycheck commission
- Bonus run and Regular Paycheck Bonus
- Turning off direct deposit for your employee
- Changing Pay types On/Off
- Changing Columns On/Off
QuickBooks Sample Payroll
- Select “Create Paychecks” button.
- Now you will be on “Approve Paychecks “page. Here you can add/remove/view/edit any changes made for each employee.
- Click on View/Edit options for an employee and you will be able to edit employee’s pay, deductions, and Taxes. Select “Approve Paychecks” at the bottom of the page.
- You will be now on View and Print paychecks page. You can either change paycheck settings or view more checks.
- At the top of the table in “view more checks” you will get an option to update report. This report can be updated based on your last pay date, quarters or year.
- If you wish to Print, Modify, View or Delete checks option, you can find that on the bottom of the page. Select the Employee from the table for who you wish to make the changes to.
- An option to view FAQs is also present on the page. You can use it to read more about “Deleting Paychecks” or “Troubleshooting problems”.
- When you are finished with the page, close the window and go to View and Print Paychecks page and click on continue. You will be redirected to “Enter Check numbers” page. Enter a hypothetical number in the field and then select “Save Check”.
- You will get a notification saying that your task Is completed and you will get options to view Payroll Details, Deductions, and Payroll Summary.
For any further information regarding your QuickBooks Payroll, you can contact the QuickBooks Experts Team at the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number at 1888-557-5018. The Technical Team is available 24×7 to answer all your questions and troubleshoot all your QuickBooks Payroll problems right on the call.
QuickBooks Pro 2018 With Enhanced Payroll
The most awaited QuickBooks version is finally here. QuickBooks Pro 2018 comes with integrated Enhanced Payroll with innumerable features. QuickBooks Pro 2018 has been making noise in the market since its launch date was announced.
What makes the QuickBooks Pro 2018 with Enhanced Payroll so special? Well, read the article to the very end and you will know why QuickBooks Pro 2018 is going to dominate the entire accounting industry for the coming years.
QuickBooks Pro 2018 version comes with integrated Enhanced Payroll subscription. Users will be able to manage all financial tasks and Payroll activities from a single platform. QuickBooks Technical team has worked day in and day out to make the User Interface as simple and engaging as possible so that you won’t face any problem setting up your Payroll and Software subscription hassle free without having any sort of technical background or accounting knowledge.
Boost your workflow by importing and exporting data from your old spreadsheets and generate invoices and maintain a tab of expenses made in the wink of an eye.
Pay your Employees, File you Taxes, Track your expenses, do W2’s in seconds all of this in just a few clicks. Intuit has so much faith and confidence in their QuickBooks Pro 2018 with Enhanced Payroll version that they are also giving a 60-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked. Sweet deal, right?
If you want further information or have a query related to Intuit products, you can dial our QuickBooks Tech Support Phone number at 1888-557-5018 to talk to our Customer Service Executives.
Features of QuickBooks 2018 with Enhanced Payroll
- Import your data from a spreadsheet swiftly
- Step by step guide to show how to create invoices, record expenses and more
- Get paid faster with online invoicing
- User-Friendly Dashboard
- Plan your Taxes with reliable reports
- Download your online Bank transactions
- Use Past Due marked invoices to help customers pay you faster
- New searchable Chart of Accounts
- Measure your performance on a cash or accrual basis with one click
- Precise calculation of State and Federal Taxes etc
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1 or Windows 10 (all 32- and 64-bit)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz processor
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended for optimal performance)
- Server: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2 or 2016
- Hard Disk: 2.5 GB disk space + additional space for Data files
- Internet access to use Payroll
- Product registration
- Web browser: Internet Explorer 11 or above (32 bit)
- FEIN: Federal Employer Identification Number
- Valid Debit Card/Credit Card for Payroll
- Data Transfer:
- Quicken 2015 – 2017
- QuickBooks 2004 – 2017
- QuickBooks Mac 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365 (32 bit and 64 bit)
You have to activate your Enhanced Payroll within 60 days of buying and registering your QuickBooks license. If you have any questions related to Intuit QuickBooks products, you can dial the QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Phone Number at 1888-557-5018 to talk to one of our QuickBooks Experts.
QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS101
If the QuickBooks Error PS101 is coming onto your screen, it means that the Payroll Update was not successful. You will be getting this message on screen “The payroll update did not complete successfully. Please try again. You must successfully download the update by the deadline displayed in the QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Information window.
It is advised that you try to update your QuickBooks as soon as possible if you want to use your QuickBooks Payroll and its features. QuickBooks Payroll is used to manage all the financial data and accounting information like Employees Salary, Monetary incentives etc. If the QuickBooks Error PS101 is not fixed soon, you won’t be able to pay your employees which might create havoc in your organization.
Payroll can only work efficiently if it is synchronized with QuickBooks and updated to the latest version available. Payroll Errors are not to be taken lightly as if the Payroll Data gets corrupt it might make the situation worse for you and may have to spend some big bucks to get the Data uncorrupted. Most common Payroll Errors that users face are Error PS034, PS036 and PS077.
Why are You Getting Error PS101?
There can various reasons for which you might get this error. A few are given below:
- If you recently installed a Third-party software and it is not installed properly.
- If you have multiple QuickBooks applications on your system.
- If your Firewall Blocks the update or the Network.
- If you are facing a network issue or internet connectivity issue which is not allowing you to update QuickBooks Payroll.
- Internet Settings are not properly configured.
Solution for Error PS101
- Re-register .DLL file in Operating System by running Bat command.
- Exit from your QuickBooks.
- Right click on your QuickBooks icon and choose “Open File Location”. In the folder that just opened look for the file by the name of Bat file. Right click on the file and click on “Run as administrator”.
- This will start the QuickBooks Repair Utility, let the process complete.
- Once the process is complete configure your Windows firewall or Antivirus settings.
Following the above steps should solve your problem but if the problem persists than you need to call QuickBooks Technical Support Number so that you can explain your situation to QuickBooks Experts and they can solve your problems. You can dial our toll free QuickBooks Payroll Support Number at 1888-557-5018 and have a conversation with one of the Technical Experts.