QuickBooks has become a vital component of every successful organization. Thanks to its regular updates and innumerable features that make every accountant’s life easy.
You can focus more on your business and need not worry about accounts as QuickBooks is capable of handling Payroll, Tax filing, Daily calculations etc. and the need of manually entering data is no longer a pain.
QuickBooks not only stores your Payroll data efficiently but also provides security for your data. You can set up passwords and pin so that only the authorized person can access the Payroll data. If somebody who doesn’t know the pin tries to forward your Payroll data to Intuit, he will be facing the QuickBooks Error 61102. This can also happen if someone forgets his/her pin and enters a wrong pin. That’s why Intuit recommends its Users to always keep their Pin safe and handy.
If you are facing this Error, you will have to reset your Pin and Password for your QuickBooks Payroll so that you can continue working on your QuickBooks Payroll.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error 61102
- Open your Admin section of QuickBooks and Log in.
- Select Employee>Send Payroll Data
- Click on the “Send” button.
- You will be able to see “Forget Password”, click on that.
- You will get a prompt which will ask you to enter your admin password.
- Enter your admin password and click on “Okay”.
- Enter your Pin in the space provided.
- Click on the submit button.
After you are done with the steps given above, a new Pin will be generated.
If you are facing any problem with the steps you can dial the QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number on +1888-557-5018 and a QuickBooks Expert will be on the line to assist you.
Submit your review