Are you trying to figure out what QuickBooks Error PS033 means? It means that your QuickBooks is facing problems when it is trying to read your Payroll Setup Files. It is possible to face this error if your Payroll was not completely installed due to any communication error with the internet or it is not configured properly. This error should not be taken lightly as it can even lead to loss of your data files which we are pretty sure you do not want to happen. It is highly recommended by Intuit QuickBooks that one should always take the precautionary steps to avoid these errors and if in case you do face this error , you should at least know what to do to resolve this errors and what not to do to make the situation even worse.
You could also let the Experts handle the situation. Our Experts are well trained and have years of experience of dealing with such errors. You can dial our toll free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number on 1888-557-5018 to connect to our Experts at any given point of time.
There is plethora of reasons for why you might be facing this Error PS033. Read this article to the very end to understand Error PS033 and also how to resolve it. Sometimes the resolutions get very technical and in that case you can dial the QuickBooks Tech Support Number and ask for help from the Experts.
- Using unregistered software: You might get Unregistered Software’s for dirt cheap prices or even free but are they worth it? The Registered Software that you pay for come with no restrictions on usage and no features are obstructed unlike the Unregistered Software. Downloading such software or applications might lead to this error.
- Incomplete or Wrong Billing Details: If you enter any wrong or incorrect details, you will get this error. Always enter true information whenever it is asked.
- Any Business Files got Corrupt: If your Business File got attacked from a Virus or Malware, it will corrupt the Data or Business File. If are using any third-party software and it is integrated to your QuickBooks that can also lead to corruption of Data Files.
- Damaged or Invalid Tax Table: If you are saving a file make sure that it is of the right extension. If a file is getting saved with an improper extension the file will get damaged.
These are the most common reasons for which you might get the Error PS033.
How to Fix the Payroll Error PS033?
- Take a Backup of the data that you have first.
- Restart your Computer.
- Open your QuickBooks onto your screen.
- If any update is available for your QuickBooks then go for it.
- After you are done with updating your QuickBooks, you have to reset the QuickBooks Payroll Updates.
- Turn off UAC.
- Troubleshoot your QuickBooks.
- Turn on UAC now.
This should resolve your QuickBooks Payroll Error PS033 but if it doesn’t then it is possible that you are having a more complex problem which is deeply rooted into your QuickBooks. We highly recommend that you contact the Technical Support to run a deep diagnose onto your QuickBooks and fix all the issues with your QuickBooks. Dial the QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number at 1888-557-5018 to have a conversation with the Technical Team.